Located on the west coast of the island, this traditional Mediterranean-style villa enjoys beautiful views of the sea and the sunset. The house of 300 m² with large spaces and built in 2002 has an OPERATIVE TOURIST LICENSE. The property with about 2,886 m² of land is located in a quiet residential area also includes a large basement that offers multiple possibilities of use.
The beach of Cala Vadella is 2 min. by car and Cala Molí 5 min. The charming town of San José is 7 km away, it has supermarkets, post office, pharmacy, banks and restaurants open all year. The city of Ibiza is 20 km away. and the airport 17 km.
Distributed on 2 floors the house consists of:
· Living room with access to the terrace with summer dining room and sea views.
· Integrated kitchen and dining room
· Guest toilet
· Double room with bathroom
· 2 double rooms each of them with dressing room, bathroom and access to a terrace with views
· Double room with en-suite bathroom and terrace.
POOL 12 m x 6 m. surrounded by large terraces and with outdoor shower
WATER TANK of 60 tons capacity
WATER WELL AND OSMOSIS DEPURATION SYSTEM
DIESEL RADIANT FLOOR HEATING
AIR CONDITIONING in all rooms and the living room
GARAGE and BASEMENT of 200 m² to be conditioned
ALUMINUM CARPENTRY with DOUBLE GLAZING